Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Shrimp Scampi is one of the most popular dishes at Red Lobster, but if you’re in the mood for seafood night at home, you can whip up this dish all on your own. With this copycat recipe, enjoy Red Lobster-inspired Shrimp Scampi is just a half-hour, paired with your favorite side dishes and seafood specials. Feel free to add sautéed mushrooms, pasta, or rice to your scampi, as well, or a glass of wine if that’s your style. Salute!
Copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe
|Serves||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|4||5 min||25min||30 min|
- 1 lb medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon olive
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1. 11 2cups white wine
- 12 2. fresh lemon juiced
- A dash of Italian seasoning
- 11 2cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 12 / 2cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- For the preparation of your ingredients, peel and cut into shrimp, if not previously. Juice half of a lemon in an individual bowl and place it aside. Make butter soft in the microwave for around 10 seconds.
- In an oven-safe skillet.
- Cook the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side or until they are tender. (It should be transparent and pale pink – similar in color too.)
- Set the shrimp on a platter then add the garlic to the pan. The garlic should cook for 3 minutes. Be cautious not to let the garlic burn.
- Then you can add the wine and lemon juice to the pan.
- Continue to cook your sauce on medium-high heat until about half the sauce has evaporated.
- Include Italian seasoning.
- Reduce the heat and add softened butter to the pan along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the remaining components – shrimp-cooked salt, parsley, and pepper in the cooking pan.
- Serve with cheese topped with parmesan and serve right away.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 33.9g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 19.1g||95%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|
|Total Sugars 0.3g|
|Vitamin D 16mcg||79%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
What is shrimp scampi sauce made of?
Deliciously Shrimp Scampi is a dish created with shrimp (or shrimp or) in a scampi sauce. Scampi sauce is a vinegar sauce with garlic and which makes it easy to prepare. The dish is great served over pasta, or by itself as a starter for an evening celebration.
How do you thicken shrimp scampi sauce?
How can thicken the shrimp Scampi sauce? Add tablespoon cornstarch and the same volume of water to the dish. Mix over a low-high heat until the sauce becomes thick. It is possible to add several teaspoons of flour and whisk and cook until it thickens.
Which white wine is best for cooking shrimp scampi?
Dry White Wine For the classic shrimp scampi recipe it’s best to make use of a crisp, dry white wine. We usually go for pinot grigio sauvignon blanc or unoaked chardonnay and pick one we like. This recipe requires half a cup of wine, which means you’ll have wine leftover to enjoy alongside the shrimp.