Pizza Hut Sauce Recipe Fast Food Menu Prices
Have you ever had a Pizza Hut pizza and wished you could recreate the sauce to make your own pizza, or dip breadsticks in it?
I’ve tried making pizza sauce using tomato paste or tomato sauce, However, there was something not right.
With the Pizza Hut Sauce recipe, I’m able to make a delicious, authentic healthy, and nutritious variations of Pizza Hut’s Pizza sauce at the comfort of my own home.
This recipe requires the use of a large container of tomato sauce for the base. However, you can also make tomato paste to make a more thick sauce.
If you are a fan of chunky tomato sauce, you could also add a small can of diced tomatoes. Then blend them for just a couple of seconds (not excessively as it could become thinner than normal tomato sauce).
This is a small tip I’ve picked up while experimenting with Pizza Hut sauce recipes.
This recipe requires the use of a little number of herbs. This means that the sauce is herbal but not overpowering.
If you prefer a slightly herby sauce, you are welcome to increase the amount that the recipe suggests. My kids enjoy a little larger amount of garlic, which is why we add a bit more.
Make sure to simmer the sauce for a minimum of 30 minutes to let all the flavors be well marinated.
Pizza Hut Sauce Recipe
Prep Time 5 Mins
Cook Time 30 Mins
Servings 2 Cups of Sauce
Calories 60 kcal
- 1 (15 OZ bottle) from tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 14 tbsp of dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- One whole leaf of a bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a small pot. Heat on medium until the sauce starts to simmer. Reduce the heat, and let it simmer up to 30 minutes, or till the sauce is as thick as you’d like it.
- This sauce can be kept in an airtight jar or jar and stored in the fridge for 4 or 5 days.
- If you do not have tomato sauce, you could also make use of tomato paste.
- If you’re a big fan of herbs, then you can use more than what the recipe requires.
Once we have prepared pizza dough and sauce, you can make your own pizza as you want it by adding the most popular Pizza Hut toppings. Which do you prefer most?
Pizza Hut Sauce Recipe
Love Pizza Hut? Do you love Pizza Hut? The Pizza Hut sauce recipe is very similar to the flavor from Pizza Hut’s Sauce. Try it!
Although I don’t possess exactly the sauce recipe I can say I’ve tested two recipes which are pretty close!
They’re both as easy to make and very tasty. My kitchen smelled like Pizza Hut when I made both sauces.
Combine either one of them with the Pizza Hut crust recipe and you’ve got yourself a pizza that’s the perfect, home-cooked, restaurant-quality pizza!
(In full disclosure I believe that the recipe in the first place is actually my personal favorite however, it’s fairly close. The two recipes aren’t drastically different. The spices are just different slightly. Test them all and decide which one you prefer.)
Pizza Hut Sauce Recipe #1
Pizza Hut Sauce Recipe #1 (This will make enough for approximately two 9-inch pizzas. Add more ingredients to make larger pizzas or more sauce.)
- 1. (8oz) bottle of tomato sauce (or buying the 15oz when you want to double the recipe)
- 1 tablespoon of dry Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon 1 teaspoon of Marjoram (you may come across this on your spices rack. I was unsure of exactly what this was but it was it in my spices rack).
- 1/4 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt