McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Recipe
McDonald’s Shamrock Shake: It doesn’t have for it to be St. Patrick’s Day for you to enjoy an McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, but since we’re just weeks away from the holiday, I decided to present this delicious recipe to you.
In just an hour or so, you’ll be able to make the traditional Shamrock shake at home using this recipe, which is a replica! This means that even the event that McDonald’s decides to remove the popular seasonal dessert from their menu during the specific time of year, however you’ll be able enjoy it throughout all of the year.
Copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Recipe
|Serves||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1||5 min||NA||5 min|
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- One cup thick cream
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 5 drops of green food coloring
- Whip topping
- Maraschino cherry
- Add vanilla Ice cream, heavy cream, mint extract, and food coloring to the blender. Mix for 30-seconds or so until the mix is smooth and strong green color.
- The shake should be poured into the glass and top with whip cream and a maraschino cherry.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32.8g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 21.6g||108%|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 26.4g|
|Vitamin D 16mcg||78%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet.2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- McDonald’s introduced an original twist on shakes called the Shamrock Shake this year – the Shamrock McFlurry comprised from Oreo! To recreate it, make sure to include broken Oreo cookie pieces to shake (it’s the perfect combo).
- Peppermint extract may be utilized to replace mint extract. However, you’ll notice a distinct distinction in flavor when compared with mint extract.
- If you feel that you’re Shamrock Shake is too watery, you could add some ice cubes, but it will not affect the flavor. If the shake is too thick, you could however consider adding some milk.
- Some people like mixing in chocolate syrup or sprinkles on top of the whipping cream. Enjoy it!
- For other recipe ideas for fast food that are copied you should check out this recipe from Wendy’s Chili Recipe and Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe.
The McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
McDonald’s began selling their famous Shamrock Shake fifty years ago. It was the sweet treat first appearing in 1970, according to NY Daily News. Shamrock Shake Shamrock shake is a natural the celebration on St. Patrick’s Day, however most McDonald’s restaurants will be serving the shake in the middle of February, as per USA Today.
What’s inside the McDonald’s Shamrock Shake in the first place is it really? Not much according to McDonald’s website it states that it states that the “McDonald’s Shamrock Shake is made by mixing creamy vanilla soft serve mixed together with Shamrock Shake syrup and topped with a tasty whip topping. ” But, these ingredients can be as high as 800 calories for the massive.
There are other ingredients that are in addition to the three mentioned above. These ingredients are used to create an original recipe. McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Copycat recipe and it will take less wait time than waiting on shakes in the drive-thru counter , or making your own.
McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Copycat recipe serving ideas
at McDonald’s Shamrock Shake at McDonald’s, the Shamrock Shake comes in a somewhat dull disposable container. It’s better than this! Olayinka suggests pouring the shakes in serving glasses, and topping them with whip cream and a splash of cherries. If you have straws that have a vibrant color to enhance the taste this, then is even better.
“This McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Copycat recipe is great to eat as a dessert, or served with some Saint. Patrick’s Day inspired cookie,” Olayinka says. “It tastes delicious. “
It’s particularly appropriate when it’s served as a result of a traditional St. Patrick’s Day meal like corned beef and cabbage.