Maggiano’s Meatball Recipe
Maggiano’s Meatball Do you need a quick appetizer or protein that can top off your pasta dish? Maggiano’s Meatballs are a tasty accompaniment to any dinner, and it’s not necessary to walk into a restaurant to grab the meatballs.
In this recipe, We’ll walk you through steps-by-step directions on how to create the perfect meatballs for your family’s next dinner.
While Maggiano’s Meatballs might seem like a million-dollar meal You probably already have the basic ingredients you’ll require in your kitchen. These include ground beef as well as milk, garlic as well as a few additional spices, seasonings, and other ingredients. They’re also easy to make in large quantities and store in freezers to be used later.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 min||20 min||35 min|
- 20 ounces ground beef
- 6-8 garlic cloves (minced)
- 8 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- tablespoons fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add Parmesan, garlic, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl. Toss together with a fork, and then combine the ground beef, milk, egg, parsley, and basil. Use your hands to fold ingredients together.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into meatballs, and set them on a tray or plate.
- In a skillet, add olive oil, and set the stove to medium-high heat. Once the oil is heated, add the meatballs to the skillet and cook until brown on the outside.
- Finish cooking by placing the meatballs on a baking sheet or dish, and put them in the oven for another 12 minutes.
- If you plan to freeze the meatballs, let them cool after cooking them. Then, place them in a freezer-safe dish (aluminum or glass works best), and make sure it is sealed completely, whether it is with an air-tight lid or plastic wrap. You can keep them frozen for 90 days. For the best results, reheat them at 350 degrees in the oven or an air fryer.
- Need any ideas for dinner? Try the classic spaghetti and meatballs by combining your meatballs with cooked pasta and a can of your favorite spaghetti sauce, sprinkled with parmesan. You can also bake mini meatball subs by using Hawaiian rolls and layering them with meatballs, marinara sauce, and your choice of cheese.
- For more Italian dishes, try our Olive Garden Alfredo recipe and Zuppa Toscana soup.
What are Maggiano’s meatballs made of?
Our meatballs and sauces are made from 100 100% ground beef.
How do you reheat Maggiano’s spaghetti and meatballs?
- Turn oven on at 325 degrees.
- Transfer pasta into a casserole or any other oven-safe dish that is oven-safe.
- Add 4 OZ of water.
- Bake for 30 to 45 hours or till the temperature reaches 160 degrees.
Is Maggiano’s owned by Olive Garden?
Although Olive Garden remains the largest Italian restaurant chain in the US It is facing significant rivalry by Romeo’s Macaroni Grill, owned by Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG), and Maggiano’s Little Italy, owned by Brinker International (NYSE: EAT).