Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin Burgers
Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin Burgers is ideal to enjoy a snack or share at a tailgate event or potluck. Children especially enjoy them since they’re small and simple to hold. Plus, the fillings won’t fall out as they would in larger sandwiches.
They can be enjoyed while on the move or while socializing and are delicious. Instead of going to the drive-thru in your town or a burger joint, why not make mini-burgers at home? We’ve got an easy recipe that will show you how to create 8 Jack inside the Box mini-burgers in two minutes.
The most appealing aspect of this recipe is its simplicity. There aren’t any complicated equipment or ingredients It is also possible to increase or decrease the amount to accommodate larger parties.
The secret ingredient is the grilled onions cooked in peanut oil. Make sure you slice the onion into small slices then cook until caramelized but not burned. While the onions cook it’s time to add some small patties into the pan so that they can absorb the aromas of the oil.
When the patties and onions have cooked you can add your favorite toppings to the mini buns, then serve.
Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin Burgers Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 Mins
Calories 366 kcal
- 1.25 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 onion, cut thinly
- Four pieces of American cheese cut in half
- 8 tomato slices
- 16 slices of pickle
- 8 tsp of ketchup
- Peanut oil to grill
- 8 mini-hamburger buns
- Mix ground sirloin, pepper, and salt together in a bowl. Then mix thoroughly.
- Bring a pan to a medium-high temperature. Slice the onions into thin rings, then place them on the stove along with peanut oil. Let the onions grill at a slow pace, but ensure they don’t turn brown.
- While the onions cook prepare your hamburger patties. Place them in the hot pan. Grill for between 4 and 5 minutes each on both sides. Remove the patties as well as onion from the pan.
- Take each mini bun open, and then add one mini patty, two pickles, a half slice of cheese, and grilled onions, as well as tomatoes cut into slices and Ketchup. Then, add the top bun then serve hot, and then enjoy.
Onion rings are an excellent appetizer to accompany mini burgers. So, go through the recipe for Burger King Onion Rings recipe.