Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich Recipe
A Chick-Fil-A Sandwich is a staple for many, however, a trip to the drive-through on a regular basis isn’t cost-effective.
Instead of ordering your favorite #1, which includes waffle fries, in the past, consider making your own version using this similar Chick-Fil Sandwich recipe.
It’s possible to create it as a Deluxe without paying the additional 85 cents. Additionally, you can serve the sandwich with our chick-fil-a Coleslaw recipe, and sauce to make complete meals. Enjoy!
Chick-Fil-A Sandwich Recipe
Prep Time 45 Mins
Cook Time 10 Mins
Total Time 55 Mins
- 4 Hamburger buns split
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce leaves that are separated
- 1 Beefsteak tomato sliced
- 20 slices of pickle Dill
- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut in half, vertically
- 1 cup of dill juice
- 1 1/2 cups of milk divided
- 1 cup Peanut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar from confectioners” sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- On a cutting table, trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts that you have cut and put them in a bowl to cool.
- On a plate, mix the juice of a pickle and milk.
- Incorporate chicken breasts into the mixture, and let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- The mixture should be drained.
- Incorporate the peanut oil in an oil pan and turn the stove too high to bring the oil to a boil.
- In a different dish in a separate dish, mix 1 cup milk and eggs.
- Within a bowl mix confectioners’ sugar, flour well as salt, and pepper.
- Chicken is coated in egg mixture and milk Following that coating it with a mix of flour.
- Put a few pieces of chicken in the heated skillet based on how large it is. Let the chicken cook for about a minute in each direction until cooked through and crisp on the exterior.
Place the finished product on a bun, and garnish with tomato, lettuce, and pickles.
How does Chick-fil-A make their chicken sandwich?
In our kitchens:
- The chicken is dipped into the egg wash with milk (just as Truett’s mother taught him when he was a kid).
- We then bread it up by hand.
- Then, we pressure cook the chicken with 100% pure, refined peanut oil to give it a delicious flavor.
What are the ingredients in a Chick-fil-A sandwich?
A boneless, boneless breast of chicken cooked to perfection freshly breaded and cooking in pure peanut oil and served on a toasted buttered bun with dill pickle chips. Also available in a multigrain bun.
How long does Chick-fil-A soak their chicken in pickle juice?
Cut in two pieces, in a way that is as even as is possible. Incubate in the juice of the pickle for 30 minutes to an hour (add one tablespoon of Tabasco sauce for the creation of a spicy sandwich).