Burger King Rolls Out New Cheddar Bacon King
Burger King Rolls Out has revealed its new sandwich, The Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich. The fast-food restaurant’s burger is an homage to the famous (and always so identical) Bacon King Sandwich.
What is it that can make this chain’s Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich unidentical to the original? It’s just the cheese. The Burger King’s Bacon King Sandwich has American Cheese and the brand-new Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich contains authentic cheddar cheese.
This Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich is made up of two patties made of quarter-bound beef Smoked bacon and cheddar cheese along with ketchup, spread and mayonnaise served on the Sesame Seed Bun.
Here is a complete list of the nutritional facts on the Cheddar Bacon Swiss Sandwich:
- Calories – 1190
- Fat – 83g
- Sodium – 1930mg
- Carbs – 50g
- Sugar – 11g
- Protein – 64g
Burger King currently has an assortment of other promotions that customers can take advantage of. The offers include:
- $5.00 Whopper Meal: 1 Whopper Sandwich One small french fries, as well as 1 small Soft Drink.
- $4.00 Impossible Whopper, which includes an organic flame-grilled patty, tomatoes mayonnaise, lettuce as well as pickles, and white onions.
- $5.00 Whopper Jr. Meal For 2 – 2 Whopper Jr. Sandwiches, 2 Small French Fries, and 2 Small Soft Drinks.
- Bogo Crispy Chicken Sandwich Purchase one crisp Chicken Sandwich and receive one for free.
- $5.00 Croissanwich Meal For 2 – 2 Croissanwiches, 2 Small Hash Browns, and 2 Burger King Caffe Coffees.
- $3.00 10 Piece Nuggets and Large Fries – 10 Chicken Nuggets and 1 Large French Fries.
Customers can also sample their hand at the Impossible Whopper, Whopper, Spicy Chicken Sandwich as well as The Crispy Chicken Sandwich as a feature of Burger King’s 2-for-$6 Deal.
What is the new bacon burger at Burger King called?
Garlic and Bacon King